Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

how to apologize in english

Apologizing in English involves acknowledging responsibility for something that you have done wrong, expressing regret, and making a commitment to make things right. Here are some common ways to apologize in English:

  1. Say "I'm sorry": This is a simple and direct way to apologize. You can say something like, "I'm sorry for what I said/did."

  2. Admit your mistake: Take responsibility for your actions and acknowledge that you were wrong. You can say something like, "I was wrong to do/say that. It was my mistake, and I'm sorry."

  3. Express regret: Show that you genuinely feel bad about what you've done. You can say something like, "I feel terrible about what I did/said. I never meant to hurt you."

  4. Make amends: Offer to make things right or to compensate for any damage or harm caused. You can say something like, "Please let me make it up to you. What can I do to make things right?"

  5. Promise to do better: Show that you're committed to not repeating the same mistake in the future. You can say something like, "I promise to be more thoughtful/careful in the future. I don't want to hurt you again."

Remember that a sincere apology is more than just words; it also involves taking action to make things right.




Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement